DATA CLERK – 1 POSITION (Closed)
IDYDC has recently been sub-contracted by USAID Boresha Afya Project , The project will focus on comprehensive and integrated health service delivery for preventative and curative services with regard to HIV/AIDS, TB, FP, MCH and Nutrition. The project area as per USAID Boresha Afya -IDYDC Sub-contact will be Iringa Municipality. USAID Boresha Afya – Southern Zone project is managed by Deloitte Consulting Ltd in partnership with FHI360, Management and Development for Health (MDH) and EngenderHealth.
With this regard IDYDC now invites applications from suitable, qualified and experiences person to fill in the Data Clerk position.
He/She is the supervisor of the daily program data collection, data entry, reporting, data quality assurance, data storage and management.
• A valid certificate of Diploma in Information Technology , Records management or any other related field.
Roles and Responsibility
• Receiving reports from volunteers and enter into the database.
• Conduct regular data quality assurance , storage and management.
• Report to Focal Persons on un-valid data received from volunteers.
• Attend quarterly data reporting meeting with USAID Boresha Afya as needed.
• Responsible for any data inconsistence in the database.
• Help in the preparation of data reports and share them with Project Coordinator.
• Adherence to rules, policies and regulations of IDYDC and USAID as provided / guided.
Skills and Experience
• Experience with any data entry tools for health projects.
• Strong computer literacy especially working with MS Excel.
• Ability to write and speak fluent English and Swahili.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply and send their applications enclosing detailed certificates copies of relevant education, professional qualifications, curriculum vitae and names of referees and their contacts using the below respective address and e-mail
The Executive Director;
Iringa Development Youth Disabled and Children Care (IDYDC)
Post Office Box 795’
Note; Dead line of applications is scheduled to be 20th May 2017.
For other opportunities please visit vacancies page