IDYDC has recently been re-selected to implement KVP interventions through USAID Boresha Afya project in Iringa Municipal Council. In order to implement these interventions IDYDC is announcing the following vacant positions;
- Biomedical Providers (8 POSTS)
Reports to: Facility in charge.
The incumbent will be responsible to provide all the assigned biomedical services as per the USAID Boresha Afya Southern project biomedical SOP. The biomedical provider is expected to provide quality biomedical services including Community Index Testing, Mobile Testing, and other integrated services
Roles and Responsibilities: :
- Responsible to offer HTS, STI/TB/GBV/alcohol/drugs screening, and FP service
- Fill in the KVP health screening and required service provision tools
- Conduct index listing, partner elicitation, and tracing.
- Comply with the biomedical SOPs
- Provide biomedical service in community settings.
- Ensure consistency of the information and properly documented in the respective tools
- Ensure full confidentiality and privacy of the client’s information
- Prepare and submit activity reports on daily, weekly, and monthly
- Participate in all required meetings
- Ensure successfully linkage of all newly identified HIV Positive clients to CTC
- Ensure successfully linkage for further support/services for GBV, FP, STI
- Support other duties, as required by the direct supervisor
- Nurse counselor or Clinician
- Registered under respective professional councils
- Knowledge and experience in HTS, PrEP, HIVST, Recency Test, STI/TB/GBV/alcohol/drugs screening, and FP service are the added advantages
- Experience working in community and remote areas/settings is the added advantages
- Ability to work beyond normal working hours.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply and send their applications enclosing detailed certificates copies of relevant education, professional qualifications, curriculum vitae and names of referees and their contacts using the below respective address and e-mail;
The Executive Director;
Iringa Development Youth Disabled and Children Care (IDYDC)
Post Office Box 795,
Or you may bring hard copies of your applications physically at IDYDC HQ offices at FIFA Grounds Mtwivila area Iringa Municipality OR Nuru FM radio offices Ben Bella Street, Gangilonga.
Note; Deadline for applications is scheduled to be Sunday of 7th February 2021 at 12:00pm. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews not later than 06:00 pm 9th of February 2021.